Network with the leaders of pharma industry
Pharmaceutical counterfeiting is multi-billion-dollar global industry. It does not only lead to huge revenue losses but also denting the brand and reputation, while posing health risks to patients. As a result, it will further diminish confidence in brand and healthcare providers/health systems in particular.
Against above backdrop, Messe Frankfurt India is pleased to announce the next Pharmasafe India - A leading conference on anti-counterfeiting and brand protection, which will bring anti-counterfeiting experts of cross sector organisations together to share their valuable insights and experiences on the key issues, most pressing challenges and latest technological developments.
This conference will also gather government bodies, pharmaceutical companies and solution and technology providers to discuss the in-depth insights of strategies and cutting edge technologies for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting.
Topics to be discussed
- Counterfeiting issues in the indian marketplace
- National drug survey report: key findings
- Business leaders round table on countering pharmaceutical counterfeiting through collective action
- Solutions for pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting – capsules/tablets
- Pharma serialisation: sustainable solutions
- Combating drug counterfeiting using mobile and web technologies
- Pharmaceutical counterfeiting - legal and law enforcement
- Case study: how to conduct raids, evidence packages and legal prosecutions
- Pharmaceutical anti-counterfeiting investigations
- Parallel trade and pharmaceutical counterfeiting
- Packaging authentication solutions
- Achieving cost effective anti-counterfeiting packaging solutions
- Drugs authentication and verification application (DAVA) portal: project status
- Case study : successful business models in pharma supply and distribution
- Future of pharma safety: role of e-commerce